Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SpedSim!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SpedSim game, located at spedsim.com.
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SpedSim if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
"The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, SpedSim and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SpedSim. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SpedSim for your own personal use for free subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
In order to use the simulator for commercial or educational purpose contact us to receive required license.
You must not:
- Republish material from SpedSim
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SpedSim
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SpedSim
- Redistribute content from SpedSim
- Use SpedSim for commercial or educational purposes without required license
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to contribute to the website. SpedSim filter, edit and publish such contributions prior to their presence on the website.
By contributing to the website you give us an unlimited license to use, reproduce, store, modify, delete, anonymize all your contributions.
SpedSim reserves the right to remove contributions which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- The contributions do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The contributions do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The contributions will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
We might provide a premium service for all or selected users. Premium service can be bought by in-advance one-time payment for 7 -(standard price 1.5€ tax incl.) or 30 days - (standard price 4€ tax incl.).
User is granted premium membership as soon as the payment is processed. Status of the premium account can be checked on the User->Premium page.
Premium service allows user to use options and features listed on the premium status page. The list might be modified, extended or reduced without prior notice. Service can be purchased using major credit cards. Premium can not be transferred to another user account.
SpedSim is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods in the form of usage rights to SpedSim services. Premium time period that have been used cannot be refunded. Only the remaining premium time on your account is eligible for refund.
Partial refunds are calculated proportionally to the purchase price and remaining premium time. In order to request a refund submit a ticket or contact us by Email. In case of temporary unavailability of our services which are longer than 24h
your premium time will be extended by the amount of time when SpedSim was not reachable. Refunds can be requested up to 30 days after the date of payment.
You are entitled to delete your account at any time. By deleting your account you accept that premium service attached to your account is terminated, cannot be assigned to any other account and no refund will be issued. It is considered as a cancellation of the contract.
You also have an option to revert all the progress you've made and start the game all over again by creating a new company without deleting and creating
new account Such an action doesn't terminate premium account.
In-game companies and currency
In-game currency (€) is a virtual currency and cannot be exchanged for any real life currency. Any revenue, bonus or benefit mentioned in the game refers to that virtual currency.
In-game companies (manufactures etc.) are not reflecting any real life business. Any resemblance to actual real life companies, trademarks, names is purely coincidental.
Creating a company
You are not allowed to have more than one account. Students are allowed to have a standard account in addition to their student account. Any company created by you is a virtual in-game company and does not have any legal entity. Name or location of the company shall not offensive or replicate / be considerably similar to any real life company. SpedSim does not filter or edit companies prior to their presence on the website.
Cheating and bug exploits
It is prohibited to:
- use a script, software or hardware which might cause any damage, error to the game or give you any advantage over other users
- use a bug or glitch to your advantage or in a manner not intended by us. All such bugs shall be reported immediately in the in-game ticketing system.
- block or obscure any content presented on the website
- use any tools which might cause decrease in performance of the website or could result in excessive or unreasonable load on the technical capacities
- sell or exchange accounts
Terms & Conditions Violations
Violations of the Terms & Conditions might result in:
- temporary or permanent restriction on use of the website or parts of the game
- deletion of the account
- criminal or civil lawsuit
Email: [email protected]